Main menu

Pages

Restaurant Style Salsa
Salsa is a staple in Mexican cuisine and I realized that I had not shared my go-to quick, easy, tasty and healthy fire roasted tomato salsa, aka restaurant style salsa. This salsa literally only takes 5 minutes to make and it's pantry friendly! You just need to open up some cans of fire roasted tomatoes, throw them into a food processor along with some onions, garlic, chillies, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper and process until you have the desired consistency! Other than the cilantro I have all of the ingredients in my house pretty much all of the time so a tasty salsa is only ever a few minutes away! I like to use chipotle chilies in adobo sauce for the chili heat because they add an amazing smokiness but you could use whatever chilies that you prefer to get the flavour and heat that you desire!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments