Main menu

Pages

30 Amazing Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

30 Amazing Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

April is National Grilled Cheese Month and I have 30 amazing grilled cheese sandwich recipes for you, one for every day of the month! Grilled cheese sandwiches are so easy to make and always good, especially when you add tasty extras to them like bacon, avocados, BBQ pulled pork, etc. As easy as they are to make there is a huge difference between a poorly made grilled cheese sandwich and a well made one so check out my tips on how to make the perfect grilled cheese sandwich! I am a huge fan of grilled cheese sandwiches and I have over 60 recipes for them on my site so it was difficult for me to choose just 30 of them but all of these sandwiches are truly amazing! Get your grilling gear ready and celebrate National Grilled Cheese Month the proper way, by having at least one grilled cheese sandwich every day in April! :)

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments