Main menu

Pages

Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole

Cauliflower Enchilada Casserole
Given my obsession with both cauliflower and Mexican flavours I thought that I would combine the two and make a cauliflower version of a chicken enchilada casserole. Of course I had to start by roasting the cauliflower to slightly caramelize it and enhance it's flavour and after that everything is super easy; you pretty much just mix all of the ingredients, top with cheese and bake until the cheese has melted and everything is all bubbling and good! I went with beans and corn for the filling and when combined with the cauliflower this casserole is just packed with good things! For seasoning I like chili powder, cumin and oregano and this casserole just begs to be covered in plenty of melted cheese! I always enjoy topping hot dishes like this with cool fresh ingredients like tomatoes, avocado and plenty of cilantro, and a bit of queso fresco couldn't hurt either. (You could also add any of your favourite taco ingredients like sour cream, lettuce, etc.) Serve with tortilla chips for dipping!
Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments