Main menu

Pages

Tomato and Feta Dip
With the Big Game (the football playoffs) being tomorrow I have one last minute snack to share with you, a fresh dip that I have been seeing on pinterest for a while now, a Greek themed tomato and feta dip that looked so good that I had to try it. This dip is so quick and easy to make, you pretty much just need to dice some tomatoes, crumble some feta, slice some green onions and dig in and start dipping! You could dip with fresh bread but I decided to go with some toasted pita wedges where I sprayed/brushed them with a bit of oil, sprinkled on some salt and pepper and toasted them in the oven. This form of the dip is great as it is but there is plenty of room to play around with and I could easily see adding things like kalamata olives or sundried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, etc. but no matter how you serve it, this dip will disappear quickly so make a lot of it!

Enjoy the Big Game and more importantly all of the tasty game day food!
Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments