Main menu

Pages

Korean Bulgogi and Kimchi Nachos

Korean Bulgogi and Kimchi Nachos
One of my favourite game day snacks is nachos and this time I though that I would combine them with one of my favourite cuisines, Korean cuisine, and so I present to you these Korean themed nachos with bulgogi, kimchi and plenty of melted cheese! Bulgogi is Korean BBQ beef that is marinated in a tasty sweet and salty sauce that is absolutely divine all by itself but it gets even better in these nachos. Kimchi is fermented cabbage that is on the sour side and can be spicy but when combined with the sweet bulgogi and the melted cheese it mellows out and really brings these nachos together! From there you can top the nachos with what you want and I like to go with sour cream (well I actually use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream), green onions and sesame seeds. If you like things hot, you can't go wrong with a spicy gochujang sauce or some sriracha! Of course everything is better when topped with a fried egg with a runny yolk so turn these bulgogi and kimchi nachos into a meal by adding some!
Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments