Main menu

Pages



Howdy! I just wanted to let you know that I’m going to be in Texas the next couple of weeks doing some events for my new book, The Homesick Texan's Family Table.

This trip, I'll be zig-zagging across the state and will be eating and taking photos every step of the way. My aim is to post some of my adventures here on the blog, but you can also follow along on Instagram.

Here’s the list of places I’ll be and if you’re in the area I hope I get to meet you!

San Angelo, J.P.W. Learning Center Book Gala, September 16, 6pm
, dinner and signing (ticketed event)
San Angelo, HEB, September 17, 10 am to 12pm, signing (free)

Silsbee, Ice House Museum, September 20, 11am
, talk and signing (free)
Abilene, West Texas Book Festival, Culinary Luncheon, September 25, 11:30am, lunch and signing (ticketed event)
Abilene, West Texas Book Festival, Cookbook Gala, September 25, 6pm, dinner and signing (ticketed event)
Austin, Byte of Texas Book Fair, September 27, Bob Bullock Museum, signing, 11am to 12pm (free)
Austin, Byte of Texas conference, September 27-28, keynote (ticketed)
reactions

Comments