Main menu

Pages

More scenes from my tour of Texas



How are you doing today? I’m doing fine, though I am suffering from severe Texas withdrawal. That’s what happens when you spend almost two weeks back home and are spoiled by the bounty of good food available in the Lone Star State.

While I do have a few new recipes to share with y’all in the next few weeks, first I thought I’d show you some pictures from my trip, as a few of you kept asking the question, “What do you like to eat when you return home?”

For starters, when I pulled into Austin I was craving barbecue but it was a hot day and after three hours on the road I didn’t want to stand in a line outside. Instead, I opted for the air-conditioned comfort of Stiles Switch, where I had a light lunch of brisket, sausage, and ribs.



The next day, I found myself in San Antonio, where the first order of business was some puffy tacos from Ray’s Drive In.
Read more »
reactions

Comments