Main menu

Pages

Honey Lemon Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry

Honey Lemon Chicken and Asparagus Stir Fry
With spring here I have been looking for lighter meals and you really can't go wrong with a quick, easy and tasty stir-fry! One of my favourite Chinese takeout dishes is honey lemon chicken and this is my lighter and healthier homemade version where I stir-fry the chicken instead of battering it and frying it in tons of oil. The tasty sauce is what makes this dish shine and the lemon is just perfect for spring especially when accompanied by a spring vegetable like asparagus! This stir-fry is great for quick weeknight meals since it comes together in less than twenty minutes, which is less time than it takes to cook the rice! Speaking of rice, I often like to serve the honey lemon chicken and asparagus stir-fry on cauliflower 'rice' to make for a even healthier meal!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments