Main menu

Pages

I used to solely be a mimosa in the morning kind of girl, but as I got older my tastebuds shifted towards tomato juice instead (mostly because I can no longer handle my alcohol and it gives me some relief!). I've had my fair share of Bloody Mary's, but Chris' version is by FAR my favorite. I like his take on it so much that sometimes I'll randomly ask him to make me one in the middle of the day (virgin of course...I have a baby at home! Sheesh.). I don't know if it's the surprise splash of pickle juice or because he knows just how much of each ingredient to add, but he's got these babies down to a science. Enjoy!

Printable Recipe

Ingredients
Makes 1 serving
  • 1 1/2 cups tomato juice, chilled
  • Splash of Worcestershire sauce
  • Splash of hot sauce
  • Dash of Old Bay seasoning
  • Dash of Pepper
  • 1 tbsp. dill pickle juice
  • 1 tsp. of olive juice
  • 1 oz. vodka
  • Bacon strips, cooked, for garnish
  • Green olives, for garnish 
  • Mini dill pickles, for garnish
Combine all ingredients except bacon, olives and pickles in a large glass. Use a spoon to mix. Garnish with one piece of bacon, olives and pickles.

Source: Chris Original
reactions

Comments