Main menu

Pages

Cauliflower Pepperoni Pizza Casserole

Cauliflower Pepperoni Pizza Casserole
With the cold weather here I have been craving comfort food and one of my favourite comfort food dishes is the pepperoni pizza casserole. Although I will never cease to enjoy digging into a plate of this casserole it is a little high on the calories and the carbs so I thought that I would make a new, lighter, version using cauliflower as the base rather than pasta. This casserole is super easy to make, you simply cook the cauliflower, and I like to roast it since it add that caramelized flavour, mix it with some pizza sauce and your favourite pizza toppings, top it with cheese and more of your favourite toppings and bake it until it is golden brown and bubbling. With all of the different toppings to choose from this cauliflower pizza casserole will never get boring and you can't go wrong with the classic pepperoni topping!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments