Main menu

Pages

Crispy Baked Peanut Sweet Chili Chicken Wings

Crispy Baked Peanut Sweet Chili Chicken Wings
Ever since I discovered just how easy it is to make crispy chicken wings at home by baking them I have been much more willing to make them! I mean it is really as easy as tossing the chicken wings in a touch of oil, laying them out on a rack on a baking sheet before baking them on the top shelf of the oven and they come out nice and crispy and so good! After you are done baking them you just need to toss them in your favourite sauce and you are good to go in less than 10 minutes of minimal effort. Speaking of tasty sauces, I have a new one for you today a peanut sweet chili sauce this is irresistible and ridiculously easy to make! To the base of the sweet chili sauce you add some peanut butter, lime juice, fish or soy sauce and extra chili sauce to taste before heating it a bit to melt the peanut butter; the perfect blend of sweet, spicy, tart and salty! I think I have a new favourite chicken wing recipe and these babies will be making a showing at my party for the Big Game this weekend!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments