Main menu

Pages

Shrimp Scampi Dip
Shrimp scampi has to be one of my favourite pasta dishes; not only is it super quick and easy to make but shrimp and pasta in a garlicky white wine, lemon and butter sauce is just so irresistible! When I came across the idea of a shrimp scampi dip on Foodie Crush I knew that I would have to make it and it was perfect for a New Years Eve party appetizer! I am totally addicted to hot melt-y cheese dips so I could not pass up on the idea of taking all of the flavours of shrimp scampi and placing them in a melted cheese dip! This dip starts off by cooking some shrimp in butter along with plenty of garlic followed by the white wine and lemon juice before mixing it all up with plenty of cheese and baking it until it is all melted, bubbling and golden brown. Not only is this dip super easy to make but it will also be the talk of the town at your party, though it will disappear quickly so you might want to make a double batch and hoard some for yourself!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments