Main menu

Pages

Tofu and Wakame Miso Soup
With the cooler weather here I have been thinking about soups more and I thought that I would take the opportunity to update the recipe for one of my favourite soups, miso soup. Miso soup is a Japanese soup consisting of dashi and miso paste along with other ingredients that vary depending on region, season and taste. You will find miso soup on the menus at a lot of Japanese restaurants and it's super easy to make at home! One of the more common ingredients combos for miso soup is tofu and wakame (an edible seaweed) and it is the version that I probably make the most. One of the things that I like about miso soup, other that the fact that it's packed with flavour and umami along with being healthy, is that it usually only take a few minutes to make which makes it perfect busy work day meals!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments