Main menu

Pages

Summer Vegetable Quinoa Burrito Bowls with Corn, Zucchini and Black Beans

Summer Vegetable Quinoa Burrito Bowls with Corn, Zucchini and Black Beans
While I was enjoying the summer vegetable bibimbap for breakfasts last week I could not help but think about how similar bibimbap is to burrito bowls . They are bowl rice bowls filled with meats and/or vegetables and a spicy sauce, in one case a gachujang sauce and in the other case a salsa. With that thought I had to try burrito bowls with the same late summer produce including zucchini, corn, black beans and avocado along with a fresh pico de gallo made with some fresh field ripened tomatoes for breakfasts this week! Instead of going with rice this time I went for something a little healthier, quinoa, well I actually went with a blend of quinoa and sprouted brown and wild rice. These late summer vegetable burrito bowls certainly make for some tasty, filling and healthy meals!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments