Main menu

Pages

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Greek Yogurt Banana Bread

Chocolate Chip Zucchini Greek Yogurt Banana Bread
Zucchini is still everywhere and one really nice way to enjoy some is in a zucchini bread . Although my favourite zucchini bread is a blueberry zucchini bread , every once in a while I like to indulge and go for a dark chocolate chip zucchini bread. Even though I was going with the chocolate chips, I wanted the rest of the zucchini bread to be as healthy as possible so I tweaked my recipe a little, cutting back on the fats and sugars while adding whole wheat flour and using 0% Greek yogurt along with bananas and the zucchini to keep the bread nice and light, moist and tender. One of the best things about a quick bread like this is that it literally only needs about 5-10 minutes of effort and then you just have to patiently wait for it to bake. I like to make a loaf of bread on the weekend and then have a slice for breakfasts during the week and this bread definitely lasts all week and with a few seconds in the microwave it is just as light moist and fluffy as the first day! What a great way to enjoy some zucchini!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments