Main menu

Pages

Chipotle Peach Salsa Quesadillas
Summer isn't gone just yet and I have been enjoying its bounty while it lasts! One thing that I have been really into lately is fruit based salsas and with all of the amazing fresh peaches around these days a peach salsa was definitely on the menu. I kept the peach salsa nice and simple with fresh diced peaches, red pepper, onion, cilantro lime and some chipotle chilies for smoky heat. Although this chipotle peach salsa is great to snack on with tortilla chips it is always fun to use a salsa in another dish and top on my list was to place it in some quesadillas along with plenty of ooey gooey melted cheese! I gave the peaches a nice big dice so there would be large chunks of them just bursting in your mouth as you eat the quesadillas! I have to say that using peaches to make a slasa and then covering it in hot melted cheese is a great way to enjoy them!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments