Main menu

Pages

Moroccan Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Preserved Lemon Tapenade and Harissa Mayo

Moroccan Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Preserved Lemon Tapenade and Harissa Mayo
When I made the Moroccan grilled chicken the other day I made a double batch because I wanted to ensure leftovers so that I could make some sandwiches. I am sure that some of you saw something like this coming when I wrote about the green olive tapenade with preserved lemon and pickled red onions since I always use ingredient recipes in another recipe shortly after. This sandwich has been on my mind for a while and it is just packed with flavour from the Moroccan grilled chicken, lemony and salty tapenade, creamy and spicy harissa mayo and tangy pickled red onions all of which is on a bed of tender baby spinach leaves in whole grain bread. This is definitely one tasty sandwich and it is well worth the effort of making the ingredients!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments