Main menu

Pages

Raspberry White Balsamic Vinaigrette

Raspberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
I always enjoy making my own salad dressings, I mean they are so easy to make, taking no more than five minutes, and they are so much better than store bought! In the summer homemade dressings get particularly interesting both in the fact that I am eating a lot more salads and because there are so many fresh fruits and berries that can be using in the dressings. When I saw some raspberries at the market I could not help but think of one of my favourite dressings, a raspberry balsamic vinaigrette and I picked some up to make it. This dressing is super simple, consisting of mashed raspberries, white balsamic vinegar, oil, a bit of honey and mustard along with some garlic and it does literally only moments to make! It is hard to think of a salad that this raspberry balsamic vinaigrette would not go well on and it can elevate even the plainest of salads from ordinary to truly spectacular!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments