Main menu

Pages

Strawberry Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas

Strawberry Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas
Are you ready for some more quesadillas with summer fruit or berries? How about some strawberry quesadillas? Strawberries are in season right now and it's been hard not to think about different ways of enjoying them since I have been picking up four or more pints of them every week! Quesadillas definitely came to mind, I mean you cannot go wrong combining fruit or berries with plenty of melted cheese, and I wanted to make a light meal out of them by adding some grilled chicken. I also included some of my favourite strawberry flavour combinations including smoky and salty bacon, sweet onions, tart balsamic vinegar, spicy sriracha chili sauce and fresh cilantro giving it a nice exotic flare! I have to say that these flavours work very well together making these quesadillas one fabulous way to enjoy some of summers bounty!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments