Main menu

Pages

Crispy Baked Thai Peanut Sauce Coated Chicken

Crispy Baked Thai Peanut Sauce Coated Chicken
Recently I have been changing some typically deep fried dishes into healthier versions by coating them in panko breadcrumbs and baking them until golden brown and crispy. Normally I get the panko breadcrumbs to stick to the food by first dipping it is egg or an egg based batter but a when a reader asked about egg-less alternatives, it got me to thinking. When I made the Pad Thai shrimp burgers on the weekend the peanut sauce on them led me to the though of coating chicken in a Thai style peanut sauce follwed by the breadcrumbs and then baking them, which sounded so amazingly good! I am completely addicted to peanut sauce so I hardly needed an excuse to make a healthy baked crispy chicken dish with it!
Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments