Main menu

Pages

My wonderful husband made these Ranch Turkey Burgers for my birthday eve dinner. Usually I need to douse my burgers with loads of ketchup, mustard, and maybe even light mayo if I'm feeling rebellious. But these needed absolutely nothing. Nada.
The ranch flavor was very evident in these burgers and there was enough moistness and amazing flavors going on that I didn't want to spoil it by using condiments. Just to get my filling of veggies in, I topped mine with lettuce, tomatoes and avocado slices, and it just amped up the flavor and added some texture. Chris played around with the ingredients a little and modified the original recipe, and these turned out perfect. They would definitely be a nice addition to your Memorial Day weekend bar-b-que. Enjoy!

Ingredients
  • 1 lb. ground turkey
  • 1 (1 oz.) package ranch dressing mix
  • 1 tsp. garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp. onion powder
  • 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
  • 4 buns
  • Tomato, sliced (optional)
  • Lettuce (optional)
  • Avocado, sliced (optional)
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.

Knead together the turkey, ranch mix, garlic, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, and breadcrumbs in a bowl until evenly combined; divide into 4 equal portions and form into patties.

Cook on the preheated grill about 5 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).

Serve on buns and top with tomato, lettuce and avocado.

Source: Adapted from All Recipes
reactions

Comments