Main menu

Pages

Guinness Chocolate Syrup
For those of you that have tried my Guinness chocolate cheesecake , and if you haven’t you seriously need to, you will know that Guinness brings out chocolates natural flavour, enhancing it, making it even better. For my next St Patrick's Day dish I needed a chocolate syrup and in my mind a Guinness chocolate syrup was the only way to go! A simple syrup, just like its name implies, is really simple requiring just water and sugar to be combined and simmered to melt the sugar and thicken the syrup a bit. A chocolate syrup is made by adding cocoa powder to the mix and a Guinness chocolate syrup is of course made by simply replacing the water with Guinness. As easy as this Guinness chocolate syrup it is also amazingly good and I cannot wait to start using it!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments