Main menu

Pages

Caramelized Corn and Black Bean Tacos with Roast Zucchini Salsa and Roasted Poblano Crema

Caramelized Corn and Black Bean Tacos with Roast Zucchini Salsa and Roasted Poblano Crema

Summer is quickly coming to an end and although I looking forward to seeing all of the fall produce, I am not quite ready to let go of summer. In particular, I have really been enjoying a lot of corn on the cob and zucchini and I figure that I should get my fill of them while they are still plentiful! I had been thinking about using both the corn and zucchini combo in tacos for a while but I kept bouncing back and forth on how exactly to do it until the idea of using a zucchini salsa hit and I knew what I wanted to do. I was thinking that sweet corn and creamy black beans would make a perfect taco filling when paired with the zucchini salsa and a tasty roasted poblano crema would finish the tacos off nicely along with some crumbled cotija cheese.

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments