Main menu

Pages

Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Cheesecake

Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Cheesecake

The final component for my Valentines Day dinner, and arguably the most important part, is the dessert and it is the perfect time to go for something a little more decadent! I am a huge fan of cheesecake and at first I was thinking that a pink strawberry cheesecake was the way to go but then I was thinking that I would absolutely have to include chocolate somehow. A white chocolate strawberry cheesecake would have been nice but I was more in the mood for dark chocolate and I was thinking that dark chocolate is even better with raspberries and that was when I arrived at my final idea for this raspberry and dark chocolate cheesecake. I kept things really simple making a classic cheesecake but then I hid a layer of dark chocolate and fresh raspberries in the middle for a Valentines Day surprise. You can get an even bigger chocolate fix by serving the raspberry cheesecake drizzled with a chocolate sauce.

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments