Main menu

Pages

Fried Green Tomato BLT with Shrimp Remoulade

Fried Green Tomato BLT with Shrimp Remoulade

Over the last few days I enjoyed some blackened swordfish and that reminded me of the blackened shrimp in the fried green tomato with shrimp remoulade po'boy that I often make while green tomatoes are available. The fried green tomato BLT sandwiches were still on my mind and I was craving more of them. With that thought the gears started to turn and I had a new idea; how about a fried green tomato BLT sandwich with shrimp remoulade? Once I got that idea stuck in my head there was little that could stop me from making them and I certainly glad that I did! I mean you really cannot go wrong adding plump and juicy shrimp seasoned with a tasty blend of herbs and spices with a touch of heat to an already great sandwich!
Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments