Main menu

Pages

Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Follow Me on Pinterest

After the success of turning jalapeño poppers into grilled cheese sandwiches (aka the jalapeño popper grilled cheese sandwich ) I was wondering what other dishes I could turn into grilled cheese sandwiches. The basic idea is to take all of the flavours of a food that I am already totally into and use them in a grilled cheese sandwich. It did not take me too long to think of something perfect and it is interesting that it is also classic bar food, buffalo chicken wings, which are also one of my favourites. Buffalo chicken wings are chicken wings that are tossed in a spicy hot sauce and they are commonly served with a side of carrot and celery sticks with a blue cheese dip.

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments