Main menu

Pages

Jerk Fish on Coconut Rice Topped with Banana and Pineapple Salsa

Jerk Fish on Coconut Rice Topped with Banana and Pineapple Salsa

It has been a while since the last time I did a Jamaican jerk dish and I had been craving one for the last few days. Since I have been trying to keep things on the lighter side I figured that a jerked fish dish would be perfect. I kept things pretty and simple and I went with my favourite homemade jerk marinade recipe which I marinated the fish in for several hours ahead of time. I often like to serve jerk dishes with a fruity salsa and this time I went with a banana and pineapple salsa whose sweetness and juiciness would nicely balance the heat from the spicy jerk marinade. I served the fish over some jasmine rice that I cooked in coconut milk to keep the fruity theme going. Overall this is a really amazing light, quick and tasty dish that certainly satisfied my cravings for a Jamaican jerk dish!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments