Main menu

Pages

Greek Style Pulled Lamb Fries

Greek Style Pulled Lamb Fries

After making several of the Greek style pulled lamb pitasI was looking for a bit of a change and I had just the idea. I was thinking about Greek styled pulled lamb fries something along the veins of chili fries or carne asada fries. Of course in addition to the pulled lamb topping there would be some freshly made mint tzatzikialong with diced tomatoes, red onions, feta and some chopped kalamata olives. One of the reasons that I was liking this idea was that it would give me a chance to work on my french fry making skills as they need some improvement. This time my fries came out nicely done and they went well with the pulled lamb and all of the toppings. The fries were lightly golden brown and crispy and the outside and creamy on the inside and with their light salting they made this dish. I have to say that I liked the fry topped version better than the pita wrap version but then you really can't go wrong if your fries come out right.

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments